Your new company
A national wide real estate company is seeking an experienced office admin to join their team.
Your new role
- Onboarding new consultants
- Weekly sales meetings preparation
- General administration including but not limited to generating and sending digital listing kits and monthly eNewsletter through MailChimp, creating contracts, liaising with solicitors, assisting with invoices and marketing payments
- Listing Management: input and make changes to property listings
- Marketing: create and print property flyers, and generate marketing calendars and investment schedules
What you'll need to succeed
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- High degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to accurately proof-read
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- Experience in a similar office administration role- ideally having worked in Real Estate before but isnt a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability and the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Practical and organised
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Great team culture
- Company perks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 0273263458.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.