Your new company
Our client is a renowned Architecture firm based in Hamilton and are part of a ground-breaking design collective spanning the country with 9 offices. They are known for their broad scope of exciting projects and have a strong pipeline of upcoming work. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting commercial and education projects nationwide.
Your new role
- Preparing architectural design and documents and confirming specifications
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedule
- Maintaining the project documentations according to company standards and laws
What you'll need to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing company that is constantly developing. You will be a part of a collaborative studio and will be working alongside a team of competent and highly skilled individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your technical skills.
What you'll get in return
- At least 2+ years’ local experience
- Must be competent on the technical delivery end of projects
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career. #2725540