The Business Support Manager is a key leadership role within Genesis Youth Trust (GYT). The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee and manage the day-to-day business operations and administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of GYT.
You will work closely with the CEO, Board, leaders and managers, and other staff members to provide strategic guidance and support to achieve the GYT objectives.
This position really is all encompassing of business management so in a nutshell, we're looking for:
• Proven experience in a management role, preferably in a not-for-profit organisation.
• Process design skills and experience in successful implementation of new systems.
• Financial management skills, including budgeting and financial analysis.
• Knowledge of human resources principles and practices.
• Familiarity with grant writing and fundraising processes is advantageous.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders.
• Strong organisational and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proven experience in marketing.
• Proficiency in digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and analytics
• Passion for GYT purpose & mission and commitment to making a positive impact in the community.
A full Job Description is on offer for candidates once applied.
In particular, you would have had good exposure to implementing new tech and systems within a business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#2809063