He aha te mea nui o te ao, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata
T ō kamupene hou | Your new company
At Hays, we believe in being long-term partners with our people as well as our customers. Together, we will work for your tomorrow, and the possibilities are endless. With over 50 years of business success, we are a brand that opens doors. We have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions.
Joining Hays isn’t just about being part of a global business leader; we’re also the industry leading recruiting experts in New Zealand. We offer our people a career like no other. Due to growth in the market, we are seeking a Client Engagement Manager to join our established Technology team.
Tō tūranga hou | Your new role
Are you ready to carve out your own career within a bigger company? Joining Hays means you be part of a forward-thinking business that’s going places. We will feed your entrepreneurial spirit. Within an established business, you’ll have the freedom to do things differently and be challenged to think beyond. Backed by inspiring and invested leaders, you’ll be supported to succeed and be a mentor to others in return.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will create meaningful relationships with clients and partner with them for their recruitment solutions. This may involve being in a board room pitching to large corporate organisations one day and then talking hiring strategies at the local coffee shop with a new start up the next. Along the way you will be working closely with your team ensuring the delivery of role and building your network across the technology industry in Wellington and the wider NZ market
Ngā uara me ngā pūkenga e angitu ai koe | What you'll need to succeed
We know that you've got what it takes because you are:
Ngā hua ka whiwhi i a koe | What you'll get in return
- Highly motivated and sales driven, with 2+ years in recruitment or business development
- Committed and confident in building partnerships with customers
- Driven towards achieving results to progress your career
- Solution focussed, respectful and always looking to do the right thing for those your encounter
- Ambitious to think beyond to achieve improved solutions for clients, candidates and colleagues
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
Once you step in, there’s no telling where a career at Hays might take you. Our growth mindset as a business brings variety and many possibilities for different career pathways. Go further in your career than you believed possible. Here your energy and dedication is always met by reward and celebration.
Me aha koe ināianei | What you need to do now
- Competitive salary relative to experience and commission
- Access to team leadership training for you to evolve your career
- Flexible working arrangements and additional leave, including wellness and volunteering days
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated
- Global career opportunities - make your mark locally or explore international opportunities with Hays across 30+ countries
Are you ready to be challenged to think beyond? This is your opportunity to advance your career with the market leading group and create your tomorrow together, click apply now.
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. We invite people from all backgrounds to apply. #2715671