Your new company
Our client is seeking qualified Communication Service Technician Team Leaders to assist in the completion of the City Rail Link Upgrade. This is set to be the biggest project in New Zealand and has an estimated completion date of mid 2025.
Your new role
Leading a team of communication technicians daily, reporting to the correct chain of command, assisting your team in the task of cable installation and testing, installing PA systems, radio and leaky feeder cellular networks and mobile networks.
Previous experience preferred:
- PA Systems installer termination testing
- Certified Gallagher Security Systems Installer (Access Control and Intruder Detection)
- Radio Systems Installer, Leaky Feeder Cellular networks, and mobile networks
- Installation Termination Testing HVAC ELV SCADA Control systems
- Installation Termination Testing SCADA Control Systems
- Demonstrated experience with managing large instal teams on a commercial site (3+ years this is a must)
- Structured cable installation, terminating, and testing.
- Fibre cable pulling, terminating, and testing.
- Experience in installing Private Mobile Radio Systems
- Experience in installing Public Cellular Radio Systems
- Experience in installing Leaky Feeder Systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Current Site Safe card or willing to obtain
- EWP license or willing to obtain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
What you'll get in return
- Consistent hours with work available into 2025
- PPE provided to you
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- KiwiSaver, Sick and Annual Leave
What you need to do now
For more information on starting date, rates, and any similar positions available, please send your CV to email@example.com