Your new company
HAYS are partnering exclusively with Kia NZ, an internationally renowned motor company that provide innovative designs with an emphasis on safety and environmental wellness. They are frequently voted #1 passenger vehicle across the globe. Due to continuous YOY growth, they are looking for a standout Company Accountant to join their growing team in Auckland.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, this role is instrumental in managing the company's financial systems and processes, where your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and forecast the company’s cash flow
- Prepare monthly financial statement and department cost centre report
- Liaise and support accounts clerk as required
- Manage PPSR as required
- Prepare monthly cost centre reports for each department
- Manage the company compliance ensuring to follow all financial NZ legal requirements
- Support a large-scale system migration process late 2023 (moving to SAP)
- Investigate and present opportunities to improve current processes
What you'll need to succeed
- A good understanding of corporate business accounting processes in NZ
- Ability to prioritise your workload effectively and establishing procedures and follow-up processes to monitor tasks
- Proven ability to handle stress, ensuring on-time delivery of information as required by the company.
- Ability to work methodically and autonomously with minimal supervision
- CA/CPA qualified would be desirable (but not essential, you can be working towards)
What you'll get in return
- Negotiable salary up to $105,000
- Employer Kiwi Saver at 3%
- Discounted leased vehicle (EV’s available – saving you $$ on petrol)
- Reimburse CA/CPA membership fees (if applicable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Amy McCusker at HAYS Senior Finance on +6498841525.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.