Your new company
Join a market leader in personal loans with a multicultural customer and employee base who have been servicing their clients for 51 years. They pride themselves on having built longevity on customer service excellence, great teamwork, honesty, integrity, and building rapport with customers.
Your new role
- Maintain professional image of organisation by appearance, behaviour and the manner in which the service is provided.
- Contribute to the development of overall credit management policies and evaluate current systems and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of customer credit and collection activities.
- Prepare reports on the status of credit and collection activities.
- Make recommendations relating to the provisions to be made for bad debts.
- Liaise with other credit controllers and the recovery team to contribute to effective cash flow management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of one year in a credit or related role involving collections and knowledge of credit control procedures.
- Experience in the finance industry sector preferred.
- Can-do attitude
- System savvy
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration
- Great company culture
- Progression opportunities
- Permanent stability
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 098841544.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.