Your new company
Your new company is a global manufacturing organisation which specialises in NZs leading fluid sealing products.
Your new role
You will be answering inbound queries from new and existing clients, processing and promoting sales and orders and supporting both clients and the internal sales team to create a seamless and exceptional customer experience. You will follow the customer journey by providing ongoing communication and support, as well as preparing follow up quotes and orders that may be needed. You will also be making a number of outgoing calls to new and existing clients to better promote the products.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a Customer Service role is essential (2+ years minimum)– ideally involving an element of sales.
- Proven experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Sealant industries.
- Outstanding communication, especially phone manner
- Strong customer ethos and passion to meet customer needs
- Confident and energetic rapport building skills
What you need to do now
- Work close to home
- Car parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- A small but supportive team environment
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2742918