Your new company,
An iconic company who are big players in transportation and civil environment. Our client is looking for someone they can invest in and to be a part of your professional development. In addition, you will be joining a supportive and professional team of like-minded people.
What you'll need to succeed,
- Heavy Diesel or Automotive Qualification with 3 years' experience or maybe 5 years + of heavy diesel experience (with no qualification)
- Mechanical capabilities and technical skills for servicing and maintenance of our Equipment
- A wicked diagnostic ability with analytical thinking to navigate the complex issues that come up in our day-to-day challenges.
- Confidence in your computer literacy and a committed, customer-focused mindset.
- A Healthy and Safety Commitment. It is our number one priority here at CablePrice. We look after ourselves and look after each other.
What you will get in return,
- This role will provide permanent full-time work with a competitive remuneration package + overtime
- Pay rate of $40-45 per hour, rate of pay is dependent on your evidence of experience
- Tool allowance + multiple benefits
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- Career development and relocation assistance to other offices
- PPE gear provided
- Site Safe training provided (if necessary)
If you're interested in this role, reply to this email and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran now 04 886 3853
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on how we can progress your career.