About the role
Our ideal candidate will be able to Provide maintenance and assemble HV systems, disconnectors wirings and panels. Deliver electrical and high-voltage maintenance across substation, industrial and commercial assets. The work will range from maintenance, installation and commissioning transformers, circuit breakers, voltage transformers, current transformers, protection relays, battery banks and LV electrical work
About you The successful candidate will have a relevant experience along with:
- Electrical registration from Electrical Workers Registration Board
- Qualifications in Electrical Fitting (Registered Electrician)
- White Card
- Valid full Class 1 NZ driver's licence
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of electrical theory and electrical testing
- Preferably have experience in the High Voltage electrical industry. However, commercial, and industrial electricians will be considered.
- Demonstrate high levels of understanding of and adherence to the Health and Safety practices and regulations of the High Voltage Industry
What we can offer you
- Exposure to different contracts and locations
- Ability to earn extra with working away from home opportunities
- Opportunity for dual trade to increase earnings
- Succession plans to enhance and highlight progression opportunities!
- This position offers excellent potential for career advancement within a rapidly growing and diverse major organization and industry.
- Focus on quality and safety
- Opportunity to travel within North to South Canterbury, Mackenzie Country and New Zealand as required
- Be part of an international company that provides endless opportunity.
- Buddy Program to help support the trainees with higher level qualified employees to further learning opportunities.
What you will get in return
- consistent work (temp and perm available)
- competitive pay
- A role where you can be challenged and supported
- A competitive remuneration package with all gear and equipment provided
- Joining a progressive and reputable South Island organisation.
What you need to do now
For more information on starting date, rates, and any similar positions available, please send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2761903