Your new company
Is a nationally renowned company based in New Plymouth; specialising in light commercial fit outs, large scale industrial fit outs, as well as service maintenance work. Having been in operation for many years, this company has been involved in many large profile projects across the country, always delivering high quality results within set time frames.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work locally around Gisborne CBD
- Work alongside experienced & qualified electricians
- Technical electrical work including protection circuits & controls
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience in similar electrical roles (preferred)
- Positive attitude & great work ethic
- Be reliable and responsible
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
What you need to do now
- Competitive pay rates between $23 - $40 p/hr
- 50+ hours per week
- PPE Gear & Site Safe training provided
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Apprenticeship opportunity
- Annual leave, sick leave, kiwisaver, ACC
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV - alternatively call Marino on 021 731 598.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2713399