Our Client is looking for and experienced Forklift Driver to Join their team based in the Wellington region.
YOU MUST HAVE OSH or Class 2 to be put forward for the role.
Your new role
You will carry out a variety of duties, including organising materials storage and tidiness, unloading inward material shipments, cleaning, maintenance, quality control, and finished goods handling.
What you'll need to succeed
- Capable & safe forklift operator with Valid OSH F Endorsement
- Able to work Unsupervised
- Class 2 (not necessary but preferred)
- Health & Safety Conscious
- Reliable to do full-time work
What you'll get in return
- Weekly pay and 8% holiday pay on top. (Christmas leave)
- Great team morale
- Chance to up-skill and career opportunities to go permanent in the company
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- PPE and site safe provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran now on 048863853. Alternatively email an up-to-date CV to Kieran.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2726810