We are currently seeking a hardworking and reliable General Labourers to join our team in Wellington.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Moving materials and equipment around the worksite
- Assisting tradespeople with tasks as required
- Cleaning and maintaining the worksite
- Operating hand and power tools
- Following health and safety guidelines at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a labouring or construction role
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Good physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Basic knowledge of health and safety regulations
If you are a self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work and is looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply for this position.This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate, as well as opportunities for training and career advancement.
To apply, please call / text Ash on 021 656 225
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #2734677