We are looking for hammer hands, with proven experience for immediate start in Wellington.
A Hammer hand's career opportunities can be endless. As a Hammer hand you can become a qualified tradesperson in the Trade and Industrial industry, you could also move into an apprenticeship and for example, work towards becoming a Carpenter.
- Previous experience (least 2+ years)
- Full set of hand and power tools
- Team-working skills and interpersonal/communication skills
- Be physically fit and able to move equipment and building materials
- Cleaning and maintaining work site
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of everyone in and around work site
To be a successful candidate, you should be able to commit, have reliable transport to travel across all our Wellington sites and must have complete hand and power tools.
For more information, you can give Ashley a call on 021656225 or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and some sites may require pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test. #2700317