As a high voltage electrician, you will be responsible for designing, installing and maintain electrical systems. You will be working with potentially dangerous equipment and must always know and follow safety protocols. your job duties may include.
- troubleshooting power outage
- servicing power lines and electrical towers
- monitoring large circuits and electrical systems.
What you will need to succeed
- Electrical registration from Electrical Workers Registration Board
- Qualifications in Electrical Fitting (Registered Electrician)
- White Card
- Valid full Class 1 NZ driver's licence
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of electrical theory and electrical testing
- Preferably have experience in the High Voltage electrical industry. However, commercial, and industrial electricians will be considered.
- Demonstrate high levels of understanding of and adherence to the Health and Safety practices and regulations of the High Voltage Industry
What you will get in return
- Exposure to different contracts and locations
- Ability to earn extra with working away from home opportunities
- Opportunity for dual trade to increase earnings
- Succession plans to enhance and highlight progression opportunities!
- This position offers excellent potential for career advancement within a rapidly growing and diverse major organization and industry.
- Focus on quality and safety
- Opportunity to travel within North to South Canterbury, Mackenzie Country and New Zealand as required
- Be part of an international company that provides endless opportunity.
- Buddy Program to help support the trainees with higher level qualified employees to further learning opportunities.
For more information on starting date, rates, and any similar positions available, please send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2761933