The ideal candidate will be able to work either independently or as part of a team, and should have a strong attention to detail and good command of English.
- Reading and interpreting door and hardware schedules
- Installing hardware as specified on the schedules
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients
- Reliability and punctuality - must be able to consistently show up for work on time
- Good command of English, even if it is a second language
- Physical fitness - ability to lift and carry heavy hardware
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to obtain Site Safe (if not already registered we will provide)
- Experience in carpentry or joinery (a bonus, but not required)
- Normal internal training will be provided by our Christchurch-based Installation Manager
- Possible one-week training in Christchurch
We value hard-working and motivated employees, and are looking for someone who shares our commitment to excellence. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ash on 021656225 for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.