Your new company
Looking for 4x Electricians to lead a small team and work at the Mt Eden station.
To apply you will need to have the following:
- NZ Registered Electrician with Currently EWRB
- Have Basic computer experience.
- Able to write brief reports.
- Team player with emphasis on safety, quality and the environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning of work for staff and leading staff in the field on a daily basis.
- Managing materials and supplies inventory on site.
- Controlling tools and equipment along with ensuring competency of users
- Ensuring Hazard ID, Time sheets, QA sheets and VO's are captured and correct.
- Achieving safe working methods and the requirements of the Health and Safety in Employment Act and ensuring these are communicated to all staff.
- Understanding and implementing the company health and safety policy and taking reasonable care of own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Complying and co-operating with any reasonable instruction, policy or procedure by the company to allow the company to comply with their duties and obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Ensuring appropriate personal training/competence to carry out the prescribed task and that the necessary licences/certificates of competence are current and appropriate.
- Monday – Friday, Will be required to work weekends & standby roster
What you'll get in return
- Opportunities to advance your career
- Be a part of a great team for a well-known electrical company
- Work on the iconic CRL project – Largest transport infrastructure project in NZ
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 2 years of work available
- The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is the largest transport infrastructure project currently being undertaken in Aotearoa New Zealand. When complete this world-class rail system with its 3.45km twin tunnels, new underground stations at Aotea and Karangahape, and a redeveloped transport hub at Mt Eden will better connect the city's entire rail network.
- When fully operational, 54,000 passengers an hour will use CRL stations at peak times, travel across the city will become easier, and it will reshape a vibrant and sustainable city for people to live in.
- The Link Alliance is a consortium of leading local and international construction and design companies responsible for delivering the tunnelling, stations and the rail systems contracts. Joining the Link Alliance will give you internationally recognised experience in an industry that is the future of sustainable transport initiatives around.
What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in NZ to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact Kaya on Kaya.firstname.lastname@example.org - 021457563
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.
If this job isn't quite for you, but you are interested in hearing about new opportunities, feel free to contact us