Leading Hand Glazier - Wellington, NZ*
Are you an experienced glazier looking for a new opportunity in Wellington? We're seeking a Leading Hand Glazier with 5+ years of expertise to take charge of our skilled team of 12 workers. the team of 12 also includes apprentices and more skilled workers. The role is to replace a long-standing candidate who has been in the role over 20 years!
The company have very low turn over due to a great work-life balance and culture in the team. This role is a key part of the overall success and will be vital in training new and younger glazers in the team.
We're a reputable glazing company known for our exceptional work across residential and commercial projects in Wellington. As a Leading Hand Glazier, you'll play a vital role in upholding our standards of excellence.
- Lead and supervise a team of 12 skilled glaziers.
- Utilise your 5+ years of glazing experience to oversee projects.
- Showcase your proficiency in balustrades installation.
*Why Join Us:*
- Be a key player in an established and respected glazing company.
- Contribute your expertise to diverse and exciting projects.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a stable and supportive environment.
- Shape the architectural landscape of Wellington with your skills.
- 5 years of glazing experience.
- Proficiency in balustrades installation.
- Lead a team of 12 workers.
- Enjoy stability and job satisfaction.
- Contribute to Wellington's architectural landscape.
If you're ready to take the lead in your glazing career and be part of a dynamic team, apply now by sending your resume. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to make a mark in Wellington's glazing industry!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Asher now on 048863871
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#2676337