Your new company
Successful Law Firm, where their expertise and passion has delivered great results for our clients. There strong values are a key part to their success, and they are looking for like-minded people to lead the legal profession into a brighter future.
They are also recognised by NZ Lawyer as being one of the most innovative firms in New Zealand and preferred Employer of Choice.
They are a regular award-winning firm at the New Zealand Law Awards.
Office's all-around New Zealand
Your new role
They are recruiting for an energetic and proactive Legal Administrator, to join their Corporate team, in our Dunedin office. This is a great opportunity to advance your knowledge and career as you become involved in all aspects of our busy Corporate team.
Their Legal Administrators provide high level personal assistance to Partners as well as secretarial and administrative support to the wider team. You will have the opportunity to undertake premium work, in an open, engaging and transparent environment. Duties will include;
• Extensive calendar and diary management.
• Booking travel, meetings and accommodation.
• Organising events, appearances and engagements.
• Monitoring and responding to email and telephone enquiries.
• Process invoices
• Drafting correspondence, legal documentation, forms and contracts.
• Making business decisions for bosses when required and appropriate.
• General secretarial and administrative tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call me now on 036695566
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#2797726