If you have a passion for working outdoors, enjoy working as part of a team while providing a service for the local community, and are a qualified Line Mechanic then this could be the job for you.
Our client are seeking qualified Line Mechanics to join thier growing team in the East Coast region. Some manual civil work is also required as part of this role.
To be a Line Mechanic within the team you’ll need to tick the following:
- EWRB Distribution Line Mechanic Registration and a current practising licence
- Experience in Overhead line work
- Work safely at all times, looking after yourself, your team and the wider community
- A positive, constructive attitude
- Current Class 1 full Drivers Licence and a Heavy Traffic Licence preferred (Class 2).
What you'll get in return
- Great pay rates (above market rates)
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- Ongoing work for excellent candidates and travel costs paid for
- PPE gear provided
- Site Safe training provided (if necessary)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran Now!!! 048863853.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.