Your new role As a member of the general labourer team, you will be given the opportunity to develop your career in a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment that values work-life balance and diversity. With a range of shifts available you will have the opportunity to work flexibly around your social life.
What you'll need to succeed
- NZ Driving Licence for category of vehicles if allocated.
- Ability to use smart phone applications, to monitor tasks and workflows.
- Basic understanding of H&S along with hazard and risk management.
- Experienced with sanitation machinery is preferred. (Not required as training is provided)
- Operate a mobile sweeper and associated transportation vehicles within Auckland
- Ability to work with other team members to undertake tasks, such as compactor driving, water blasting and cleaning and washing assets using water blasters and gum removal equipment.
- Use plant, vehicles, and equipment to transport all waste to authorised locations.
- Complete all tasks set by your colleagues and piers in positive way.
- Operate any plant and equipment as allocated effectively.
- To manage your time effectively, to ensure that you attend work regularly, and on time.
- Ensure that all health and safety issues are reported, and that you always work safely.
No previous experience required, so if you are wanting a change of career or something a little different. Get in touch today.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 669 5544
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #2700004