As the Payroll Manager, you will lead a team of dedicated Payroll professionals, guiding them to achieve new heights in efficiency and accuracy. Your strategic vision will shape the Payroll function and ensure compliance with all relevant laws and company policies.
- Leading the Payroll function and ensuring compliance with laws and company policies.
- Managing relationships with General Managers to understand payroll needs and improve efficiency.
- Continuously evaluating and improving payroll processes for accuracy and compliance.
- Ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing and addressing any issues promptly.
- Collaborating with HR, Finance, and IT to streamline processes and ensure data integrity.
- Overseeing payroll administration tasks and employee record maintenance.
What we're looking for
- Have 10 years' Payroll experience, including leadership roles.
- Bring a good understanding of New Zealand payroll legislation, tax regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Are familiar with relevant legislation like the Holidays Act, Employment Relations Act, and KiwiSaver regulations.
- Are proficient in popular payroll software like MYOB PayGlobal and Ceridian Dayforce.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working hours.
- Ongoing support and mentorship
- Access to discounted health insurance and mental health first aiders.
- All the little things that make a workplace fun like social club, employee networks and family fun volunteering outings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.