** This role is based in Wellington CBD**
Your new company
A nationally recognized company which has been operating for well over a decade. They specialise in a complete range of trade services and solutions. The company takes pride in the work they do and have been heavily involved with large scale projects right across the nation.
Your new role will involve
- Reading simple drawings
- Cutting and preparing pipe
- Fitting brackets and supports
- Fitting piping using tools & equipment as required to meet NZ standards
- Working autonomously
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous pipe fitting experience
- Experience with copper brazing, aquatherm fusion plastic pipe, copper crimp pipe (preferred)
- Experience with stainless steel fabrication and fabrication of valve sets (preferred)
- Experience with PVC (preferred)
What you'll get in return
- Good pay rates /$35-45 p/hr + tools and perks
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- Ongoing work for excellent candidates
- PPE gear provided
- Site Safe training provided (if necessary)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran Now!!! 048863853.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2740329