Your new company
Work for an organisation who are well-known in the Auckland community. This company operate collaboratively with different businesses across Auckland and is currently working on an extensive programme of work involving solutions management. You will work alongside extremely skilled people passionate about the community and will learn more from your peers while working on this project.
Your new role
You will be an experienced Project Manager with a technical background. You will be confident in taking ownership of projects and guiding your team to success. You will be a Project Manager working on standardising solutions across business units, including systems and hardware. You will bounce across different digital streams, so an ideal person for this role is someone who is comfortable and cross-functional between teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sen ior experience as a Project manager
- Be able to wear multiple hats within a project
- Experience working and operating in an agile environment
- Have experience working in a full lifecycle end-to-end
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good technical understanding of projects
- Have the right to live and work in New Zealand
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#2792929
Telephone: +64 9 884 1581