Salary: $130k > $140k
A Tier 1 commercial main contractor in Auckland, is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for managing the financial aspects of construction projects, ensuring that costs are kept within budget and that projects are delivered on time and to the required quality standards.
• Conducting cost and risk analysis for construction projects
• Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
• Managing project costs and ensuring they are kept within budget
• Assessing and managing variations to contracts
• Preparing and submitting progress claims
• Preparing and submitting final accounts
• Providing financial advice and support to the project team
• Liaising with clients, architects, and other stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in quantity surveying, preferably in the commercial construction sector
• Strong understanding of construction contracts
• Experience in cost management and control
Please contact Ben Holman at email@example.com or call +649884 1530.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#2722473