Your new company
A diversified industrial services company brings an engineering mindset to deliver critical services for major industry through asset maintenance, mining services and engineering and construction businesses to solve complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle.
The company is committed to Honesty & Integrity, Service Excellence, Team Spirit and Safety & Health. If you’re on board with these values - they want to hear from you!
Your new role
- Keeping a clean and safe site and monitoring Health and Safety.
- Coordination and management of project site team
- Forecasting works and organising necessary resources to achieve target programs
- Monitoring the quality of installation on site using the Project Quality Plan
- Coordination with opposite client site managers and supervisors to ensure a smooth day to day running of the works
- Hiring (with Project managers consent) of specialist installers where and when necessary
- Attending subcontractor coordination meetings to prepare and plan for interfacing works
What you'll need to succeed
- Considerable and ample Site Management experience working in a similar role
- Ability to oversee H&S
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and thrives in working in a high-pressure arena
- Goal and performance orientated
- Committed to meeting your deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Great career growth opportunity
- Training & development
- Fantastic team and culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send to email@example.com or call me now on 03 669 5568.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career