Amazing opportunity not to be missed! Great chance to develop your career!
Your new company
We are working with a well know company within Australia and New Zealand, due to current growth within the company we are looking to recruit someone into a more skilled role. Work will involve Seismic strengthening, cracked concrete repairing, Brick and stone restoration, flooring systems and injection systems. Working with epoxy resin and a range of different tools, you will be able to develop some skills in this field.
We specialise in concrete injection, spraying, earthquake strengthening and demolition work. Providing a higher service to all of our clients.
Your new role
This is a skilled role where you will be very hands on! Experience in a construction environment is highly sought after.
A great opportunity for someone who has experience and is now looking for the next step as we develop ourselves in the field.
The company helps the right candidates develop themselves within the company and into more leadership type roles if desired.
Why join the team:
- Career development - opportunities available to grow you career
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Starting rate of $23+
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
- Full time permanent role
- Site Safe provided
- Overtime available
If you have relevant industry experience and are looking for a step up in your career into a more skilled position, then we would be very interested to talk to you - there is support and training available to help you be successful in this position.
What you will bring to the role:
- You will be motivated
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
- Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
- Be a reliable, honest and a flexible team-player
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
This is a small tight knit crew that are really fun to be with and great to work for. Beers on a Friday after a hard week's work. What more do you need to know? Get in touch, let's get you on board.
If this sounds like the role for you then send me a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call or text on 021656225 - Ash #2607593