Your new company:
Your new company is a well-recognised local company. There's a lot of work on and Labourers are needed now! There are a range of residential and commercial sites, and you will be placed into a role that best suits you.
Your new role:
Up skill and gain experience that will help you in your career progression with trades. The role has a wide variety of tasks available from general site clean up to trade assisting across a range of projects in the Wellington/CBD-Lower Hutt region.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Site clean up
- Assisting Qualified carpenters
- Moving, loading and un-loading materials ETC
- Various other carpentry duties when required
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hardworking and outgoing attitude
- Be Reliable
- Have steel cap boots
- Previous reference
What you'll get in return:
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Monday-Friday Full/Part time work/hours
- Work close to home
- PPE provided
- Site safe course provided if required
- Public Holiday, Kiwi Saver, Weekly Pay
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV OR: Call Willoe- 048863840 OR: Email- email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2737819