Your new company,
An iconic company who are big players in structural with projects all over the Wellington region. They are known in the market for really looking after their staff.
The successful applicant will,
Be able to work within a team to erect steel from supplied shop drawings. Experience in directing cranes and use of elevated work platforms ( Scissor lifts and Knuckle booms ) would be considered an advantage to your application and package.
What you'll get in return
- This role will provide full time employment with a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Pay rate of between $26 and $30 per hour, rate of pay is dependent on your evidence of experience
- ACC, holiday pay, sick leave & Kiwisaver
- Ongoing work for excellent candidates
- PPE gear provided
- Site Safe training provided (if necessary)
If you're interested in this role, reply to this email and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kieran now 04 886 3853
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on how we can progress your career. #2756555