You will be working for a NZ wide reputable provider of building and construction materials. Your new company prides itself in looking after their staff and customers, ensuring an enjoyable work environment, adequate training, progression and the opportunity to gain qualifications.
Your new role
You will be working in the yard, operating the forklift, keeping the site clean and tidy, moving construction materials. You will also keep stock counts, conduct deliveries in the work truck & receipting of goods.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be reliable and have a good working attitude
- Full licence OR Forklift experience/license an advantage
- Have experience in storeman / inward & outward goods
What you'll get in return
- PPE and Uniform provided
- Full sitesafe registration and kiwisaver
- Upskill opportunities to get into management or supervisor roles
- Company incentives
- Above market pay-rates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Kieran on 0221226428