Your new company
This is a large government organisation that is whanau focused, working in a supportive team to uplift and make a real difference in the lives on New Zealanders.
Your new role
- As the Team Administrator, you will be providing high quality administrative support working across project coordinators and the wider teams.
- As the preferred candidate you will be coordinating appointments and taking action points during these meetings, managing diaries for managers and staff as required.
- You will maintain confidentiality of documentation and information, bringing urgent issues to the attention of the appropriate manager.
- Organising processes and setting up structures for the wider team will be a big part of the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, pick up new processes and systems easily.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective woking relationships.
- Effective time management skills, can prioritise and schedule tasks to meet deadlines.
- Work in a team environment, be adaptable and cope with continuing change.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
Two year fixed term opportunity paying $60k - $65k depending on experience.
Working from home flexibility.
Supportive team environment that values diversity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 04 886 3830 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.