Are you passionate about the transport industry? Are you a qualified welder/fabricator? We are currently on the search for a Transport engineer to join the Christchurch team. As a heavy transport engineer you will be responsible for the engineering repairs and maintenance to the trucks and trailers, rectifying COF repairs on trucks and trailers, skid plates and general fabrication works.
To be successful in the role you will have
- Trade Qualification in Fabrication or Fitting & Welding or have a number of years’ experience in a similar role.
- Welding tickets or the ability to pass these tests.
- Experience working in a heavy transport environment
- Truck Licence would be advantageous or the ability to complete up to class 5
- Available to work Monday - Friday with over time when required and take part in rostered Saturdays.
What we offer
- Excellent remuneration package that will be based on your skills and experience.
- Company incentive laden training programme.
- Modern workshop, working on modern trucks and trailers.
- Assistance in relocation for the right candidate (t&c's apply)
- Discounted Fuel*
If you believe this to be the role for you then apply now through this ad, call 03 669 5544 or send your CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org