Looking for Trainee Water Serviceman in Taranaki
What's the job?
Are you ready for a new challenge and a rewarding career in the Water Industry? If you are keen to learn new skills and start your journey as a Water Serviceperson, this is the opportunity for you! No experience is required, just enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
Your daily duties will include:
• Helping with maintenance of water systems
• Helping with fixing and replacing meters, service pipes, damaged water mains and hydrants
• Transporting materials to sites
• Finishing restoration works and helping with infrastructure improvements
• Helping with water main closures and block plan notifications
• Following all Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality systems and procedures
To be a successful applicant, you should:
• Have a Class 1 Drivers License
• Be focused on safety and quality
• Have a positive outlook and good communication skills
• Be an eager and proactive learner, while applying your personal development and training to all work
• Have the ability to work in a team as well as independently
The following qualifications are desirable but not required:
• Traffic Controller level 1
• Wheels, Tracks & Rollers license
• Safe working in confined spaces certificate
You will have the chance to complete your Connexis training and become a qualified Water Serviceperson.
If you are interested, then please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively contact me on 036695570#2810973