Diversity - Diversity within Hays
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Hays
At Hays, we believe an energised culture built on trust, respect, equity, and inclusivity will enable us to live our values, achieve our ambitions and deliver on our purpose. By drawing on the differences of who we are, our experiences and what we think, we generate broader insights and a better business that best serves our people, our customers and our communities.
Supporting meaningful change
- Our leadership endorsed, and championed DE&I strategy drives us to take a considered and consistent approach to ensure we make actionable change and achieve our vision.
- Our culture is equitable, safe, and positive and our people have a true sense of belonging.
- Our workplace reflects the communities in which we work.
- Our people leaders are enabled custodians of our DE&I journey
- We are DE&I leaders, supporting meaningful change with our clients.
Our Approach to Diversity and Inclusion
We know that actions speak louder than words, so we’ve taken a considered approach to achieving our vision though targeted actions such as training for our people leaders to build supportive, equitable and inclusive teams, the development of our Reflect RAP, our partnerships with Pride in Diversity and the Australian Network on Disability, and much more.
We believe creating a culture of inclusion and equity is everyone’s responsibility, and we encourage our people to get involved in celebrating and championing important days of recognition, participating in learning and development activities such as webinars or joining working groups to provide an employee voice into our strategic actions and activities.
Diversity RH Menu
Diversity in our recruitment principles