Diversity - Diversity within Hays
Diversity within Hays
We recognise the value of diversity and our people come from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds. We know that a diverse workforce made up of different outlooks and experiences positively influences performance. That’s why we established a Diversity Committee to impact diversity within our business and externally with our clients.
Actions have included launching diversity training, development of an Indigenous Director Mentoring programme, creation of a Disability in Recruitment Guide in partnership with the NDRC and the roll-out of a Hays Acknowledgment of Country across our offices.
Our own stats evidence our commitment:
Our diversity principles are equally as inherent in our internal recruitment processes.
- 44% of our Australia & New Zealand board are female
- 88% of the most senior roles in the business have a female successor
- 56% of people managers in the business are female
- 65% of our total employee population in Australia & New Zealand is female
- In the last 12 months 100% of our employees returned from maternity leave on a flexible work arrangement
That's why we are proud to have been awarded Best Large Recruitment Company To Work For 2018.