Coming to New Zealand | Main region - UB
Coming to New Zealand
Relocating is made so much smoother when you already have a job lined up. That’s where the Globalink team at Hays can help.
About Globalink at Hays
Provided you have a valid work permit or visa, we can help you secure a job in New Zealand with employers who are currently facing a skills shortage and looking for overseas talent to fill the gap.
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- The United States of America
Expertise based on experience
Who we help
- An expat living in the United Kingdom or Ireland who is looking to return to New Zealand.
- A non-citizen living in the United Kingdom or Ireland who wants to move to New Zealand and qualifies for a valid work permit or working visa
- A non-citizen with a 12-month working holiday visa
How we can help
- Providing expert insights on current skills in demand, salaries and market trends
- Sharing advice on writing your resume and cover letter for the New Zealand market
- Identifying suitable employers who are looking for talented professionals in your field
- Arranging interviews prior to your departure, dependent on demand in your field
- Discussing visa and work permit requirements for non-citizens
Jobs we recruit for
Marketing & Digital:
I am returning to New Zealand after many years overseas. How can you assist me with my job search?
Is the Globalink’s service free to jobseekers?
How does my salary compare to market rates in New Zealand?
Is it possible to secure a job or interviews prior to my move to New Zealand?
I want to emigrate to New Zealand but don’t have a visa – where do I start? Can you help?
NZ globalink candidate form
Coming to New Zealand? Register your interest for a role:
Tell us a little bit about the kind of role you're looking for and one of our consultants will be in contact to help you.