Your introduction to employee experience | Main Region | UB
Article: 1 - Employee experience (EX): Your introduction to employee experience
How to improve yours
What is employee experience?
- Attraction – the initial stage of when a potential employee discovers a role that interests them and makes the decision whether they’d like to apply.
- Onboarding – when employees receive the tech, training and orientation required to start their new roles.
- Engagement – how businesses work with their employees, the behaviours and skills demonstrated, and interpersonal relationships are built.
- Development – the learning and development pathways, both formal and informal, that are offered for employees to grow professionally.
- Performance – how and when conversations around an individual’s performance are offered and their achievements are recognised.
- Exiting – why an employee decides to leave an organisation and the processes around them leaving such as exit interviews.
- Alumni – a program to keep ongoing relationships with former employees.
11 actions to improve employee experience
Create a culture of recognition
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Mission, vision, values and purpose
Performance, growth and learning