Construction jobs main region content
Hays Construction Jobs in New Zealand
We are the recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled work within the residential, commercial, industrial and civil disciplines. At Hays Construction, we always have a range of exciting construction jobs available to make your ideal role a reality.
The types of construction jobs we recruit for
Benefit from expert construction jobs advice
With offices across New Zealand, we have a broad network of clients and an in-depth understanding of the local and national trends impacting the construction industry. This puts us in a strong position to help you achieve your career ambitions. We also offer a range of career advice on key aspects of a job search, including interviews and CV tips. We can share typical salaries, too, for the role you aspire to. Our advice will help guide you through every stage of your job hunt.
An innovative approach to finding your next job
Browse construction jobs in New Zealand
Find construction jobs near you
Construction jobs we recruit for:
What else can you do to aid your construction job search?
- Download our job search planner to plan a winning job search strategy
- Expand your knowledge with our Hays Salary Guide or Career Advice
- Keep up-to-date by following us on LinkedIn
- Register for job alerts so you never miss an opportunity
- Update your CV, if you haven’t done so already
- Can’t find the right job? Register your CV so we have your details
- While you wait for us to connect you with the right job, brush up on your interview skills.
Search for jobs
Jobs landing page promo boxes lower region - NZ
Create a job alert
Hays job alerts make your search for the ideal job as easy as possible.
Send us your CV
Check your salary
Find out if you are earning the salary you deserve with the Hays Salary Checker.
Check my salary now
Hays are proud to sponsor the NAWIC awards, which annually celebrate and honour the achievements of women working in construction and those organisations active in redressing the gender imbalance in the industry.