Skills shortage fail: Employers aren't offering the upskilling staff require
• 92% of professionals say their role requires them to learn new skills
• But less than half (48%) say the learning provided by their employer suits their needs
New research suggests employers are failing to provide the upskilling their staff require to perform their jobs effectively – thereby missing an opportunity to reduce the skills gap.
Importance of learning new skills
Opinions between employers and employees differ
5 ways to embed learning in your organisation
1. Align learning to business ambitions:
2. Set learning into the flow of work:
3. Pay attention to data:
4. Turn to technology:
5. Train for today, plan for tomorrow:
About Hays and Go1
press releases promo menu nz
A skills recession is upon us. How will employers adapt?
95% of employers to increase salaries: Hays Salary Guide FY23/24 released