Customer Relations | Main Region
Customer Relations Consultant Jobs in New Zealand
What does a Customer Relations Consultant do?
What skills does a Customer Relations Consultant need to have?
Customer Relations Consultant job responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to new and existing customers
- Communicate with clients via various channels including phone and email
- Resolve customer enquiries or liaise with the relevant team members to find a solution in an effective and timely manner
- Possess a strong knowledge of financial products and services
- Build and develop a strong rapport with new and existing customers
- Deliver leads to the sales team about any business opportunities which arise in your dealings with a customer
- Act as a first point of contact and being able to resolve conflict in this high-pressure situation
- Perform administration tasks such as data entry, filing and updating customer information when required
- Meet customer service and contact centre KPI’s
Skills and experience employers are looking for
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Excellent knowledge of financial products and services
- Ability to use CRM software
What type of employers hire Customer Relations Consultants?
Customer Relations Consultants qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or finance will be viewed upon favourably
- High School Certificate
- CRM software knowledge
How much does a Customer Relations Consultant earn?
How to work as a Customer Relations Consultant in New Zealand
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or finance will be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in customer service or sales.
- Work on your core skills, especially communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software, and Microsoft Office are considered beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge of banking/financial products throughout the financial sector.
3 stack promo block NZ Jobs | TS
Search for jobs
Find permanent job opportunites with Hays.
Find tempoary or contract jobs with Hays.
We can provide you with fast, easy access to job opportunities.
View templates and tips to help you start your job search journey.
Access expert advice for all stages of the job hunting process.
Master the art of job interviews with helpful articles and tips.
Tools & Resources
Simplify your job search by setting up a Hays job alert.
Find out if you're earning the salary you deserve.
Sign up to get expert career advice delivered to your inbox.