At Hays, the health, safety and wellbeing of all employees is our number one priority. We are committed to doing all that is reasonably practicable to ensure that our places of work, including those workplaces relating to our temporary workers, are safe and without risk to your health safety and wellbeing.
For Hays temporary employees we will ensure that, where relevant:
- You are qualified and experienced to conduct the work that you are about to undertake
- You successfully complete a Hays WHS induction
- The host employer has safe systems of work
- We will conduct a site specific task/activity risk assessment
- You will receive specific information relating to the job
- You are provided with a host employer site specific induction
- You will receive a phone call from your Hays consultant on your first day with the host employer
- You will receive regular contact from your Hays consultant throughout the duration or your placement
- You will have the means to report any safety issue or injury to Hays
For any safety issues or injuries, freecall Australia 1800 786 057 or New Zealand 0800 562 669 (select option 4).