HR Job Description | main region
HR Administrator job description
What is included in an HR Administrator's job description?
What is the main role of an HR Administrator?
What are the most important qualities for a good HR Administrator?
What duties does an HR Administrator have?
- Ensure compliance with labour law and employment legislation
- Analyse and interpret data to create reports
- Manage recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes
- Prepare job descriptions and terms and conditions for employment
- Manage payroll and welfare payments
- Manage employee relationships
- Prepare, plan, and assign work
- Analyse staffing needs to devise training and other developmental programs
- Track and manage absence records
What are the responsibilities of an HR Administrator?
- Oversee the entire human resources department to make sure it runs smoothly
- Resolve employment legislation and legal issues related to job applications and layoffs
- Manage employee relations and working with them to solve any conflict or grievances
- Run all hiring and onboarding processes
What is the work environment like for an HR Administrator?
What does an HR Administrator do day to day?
What is the best way to become an HR Administrator?
3 stack promo block NZ Jobs | TS
Search for jobs
Find permanent job opportunites with Hays.
Find tempoary or contract jobs with Hays.
We can provide you with fast, easy access to job opportunities.
View templates and tips to help you start your job search journey.
Access expert advice for all stages of the job hunting process.
Master the art of job interviews with helpful articles and tips.
Tools & Resources
Simplify your job search by setting up a Hays job alert.
Find out if you're earning the salary you deserve.
Sign up to get expert career advice delivered to your inbox.