HR Job Description | main region
HR Administrator job description
What is included in an HR Administrator's job description?
What is the main role of an HR Administrator?
What are the most important qualities for a good HR Administrator?
What duties does an HR Administrator have?
- Ensure compliance with labour law and employment legislation
- Analyse and interpret data to create reports
- Manage recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes
- Prepare job descriptions and terms and conditions for employment
- Manage payroll and welfare payments
- Manage employee relationships
- Prepare, plan, and assign work
- Analyse staffing needs to devise training and other developmental programs
- Track and manage absence records
What are the responsibilities of an HR Administrator?
- Oversee the entire human resources department to make sure it runs smoothly
- Resolve employment legislation and legal issues related to job applications and layoffs
- Manage employee relations and working with them to solve any conflict or grievances
- Run all hiring and onboarding processes