Recruitment Manager Jobs | Main Region
Recruitment Manager jobs in New Zealand
Finding the best hires at the lowest cost
Find my next Recruitment Manager job in New Zealand
Your Recruitment Manager job questions, answered
What does a Recruitment Manager do?
What skills does a Recruitment Manager need to have?
- Ability to create customised recruiting strategies based on the needs of hiring executives
- A firm grasp of social media and how it may be used to locate top-notch talent
- A meticulous eye for detail that ensures that all applications are fully compliant with applicable labour laws
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to take a strategic approach to recruitment that lowers time-to-hire and cost of hire statistics
What is a Recruitment Manager's job description?
- Interviewing potential applicants with hiring managers to see whether they are a good fit
- Developing and maintaining a talent pool by sourcing candidates through a variety of channels like advertising and social media
- Creating bespoke recruitment strategies that align with company goals
- Managing the whole recruitment process, from browsing resumes to adhering to all compliance issues
- Keeping track of the quality of new employees and monitoring if they're successful on the job and stay with the firm
- Working with HR teams to build hiring pipelines that anticipate future talent needs
What is a Recruitment Manager's salary?
What qualifications does a Recruitment Manager need?
What types of employers hire Recruitment Managers in New Zealand?
- Media and Entertainment
- Financial Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Healthcare
- Insurance and Risk Management
Are there many Recruitment Manager jobs available at the moment?
How do you become a Recruitment Manager in New Zealand?
3 stack promo block NZ Jobs | TS
Search for jobs
Find permanent job opportunites with Hays.
Find tempoary or contract jobs with Hays.
We can provide you with fast, easy access to job opportunities.
View templates and tips to help you start your job search journey.
Access expert advice for all stages of the job hunting process.
Master the art of job interviews with helpful articles and tips.
Tools & Resources
Simplify your job search by setting up a Hays job alert.
Find out if you're earning the salary you deserve.
Sign up to get expert career advice delivered to your inbox.