HR Administrator Skills | Main Region
HR Administrator skills and qualifications
What skills does an HR Administrator need?
- Having attention to detail
- Being organisational
- Possessing a customer focus
- Having strong communication skills
- Applying problem-solving abilities
- Being able to negotiate
- Possessing the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
What soft skills should an HR Administrator have?
- The ability to oversee interpersonal relations to keep them in line with organisational policies and procedures
- The ability to build relationships internally and externally from the organisation
- Strong ethical beliefs that align with the organisation’s objectives
What qualifications does an HR Administrator need?
Do you need to study or go to uni to become an HR Administrator?
Is there ongoing training for an HR Administrator?
- Participating in professional continued education and training courses
- Taking part in networking events and joining professional associations
- Getting advice from senior colleagues within the field for mentoring purposes
How do you become an HR Administrator and what does the role involve?
3 stack promo block NZ Jobs | TS
Search for jobs
Find permanent job opportunites with Hays.
Find tempoary or contract jobs with Hays.
We can provide you with fast, easy access to job opportunities.
View templates and tips to help you start your job search journey.
Access expert advice for all stages of the job hunting process.
Master the art of job interviews with helpful articles and tips.
Tools & Resources
Simplify your job search by setting up a Hays job alert.
Find out if you're earning the salary you deserve.
Sign up to get expert career advice delivered to your inbox.