About Recruitment Manager skills | Main Region
Recruitment Manager skills and qualifications
What skills does a Recruitment Manager need to have?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management and planning
- An eye for detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Confidence to exchange and network with senior executives
- Business awareness - knowing how their department interacts with other functions of the business
- Capability in using software applications such as HR Information Systems (HRIS) or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).